The ASCRS Textbook of Colon and Rectal Surgery
The ASCRS Textbook of Colorectal Surgery is the first official textbook of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, adhering to the principals of evidence-based practice and utilizing ASCRS practice parameters. Each chapter correlates with the core curriculum developed by the Program Director's Association in Colorectal Surgery. In addition, a ground-breaking online component is updated periodically with new information.
Download The ASCRS Textbook of Colon and Rectal Surgery (9780387248462).pdf, available at bestebook.co for free.
- J.M. Church, Julio Garcia-Aguilar, P.L. Roberts, T.J. Saclarides, Michael J. Stamos, Bruce G. Wolff, James W. Fleshman, David E. Beck, John H. Pemberton, Steven D. Wexner
- Hardback | 840 pages
- 216 x 279 x 40.64mm | 2,698.87g
- Publication date
- 08 Jan 2007
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country
- New York, NY, United States
- Edition Statement
- and ed.
- Illustrations note
- 319 black & white illustrations, 65 colour illustrations, 158 black & white tables
- Bestsellers rank